Victorian Curriculum Links
- VCDTDS026: Examine the main components of common digital systems, and how such digital systems may connect together to form networks to transmit data.
Data and Information
- VCDTDI027: Examine how whole numbers are used as the basis for representing all types of data in digital systems.
Creating Digital Solutions
VCDTCD030: Define problems in terms of data and functional requirements, drawing on previously solved problems to identify similarities.
VCDTCD032: Design, modify and follow simple algorithms represented diagrammatically and in English, involving sequences of steps, branching, and iteration.
VCDTCD033: Develop digital solutions as simple visual programs.
VCDTCD034: Explain how student-developed solutions and existing information systems meet current and future community and sustainability needs.
Engineering Principles and Systems
- VCDSTC034: Investigate how forces or electrical energy can control movement, sound or light in a designed product or system.
- VCSSU081: Energy from a variety of sources can be used to generate electricity; electric circuits enable this energy to be transferred to another place and then to be transformed into another form of energy.
Personal and Social Capability
Social Awareness and Management
- VCPSCSO032: Identify the characteristics of an effective team and develop descriptions for particular roles including leadership, and describe both their own and their team’s performance when undertaking various roles.
- VCPSCSO033: Describe the various causes of conflict and evaluate possible strategies to address conflict.